Addiction is a disease for which abstinence is the only way to control the problem. Counseling and treatment helps a patient in abstaining from addiction. The treatment for the disease varies based on the stage in which the patient is. Typically it ranges from 8 weeks to 24 weeks. We also provide a live video webcam facility that helps you to view your loved ones.
We recommend that you visit our center to meet with a counselor who would understand your particular situation and accordingly suggest you on the time taken for recovery and prices. Kindly call +91- 8879461790 or +91-9820000868 to fix an appointment now or click here to request an appointment.
Before you come to visit the Center:
- Please bring your patient’s history which includes the time patient started taking drugs or drinks,
- behaviour towards family, friends and colleagues during addiction days and relationship at home.
- Any Instances that led patient to drink or take/use drugs, and what made him/her an addict.
- Any prior treatment taken.
- Patient’s habits and routine.
If you are admitting a patient:
- Admissions are made anyday except Sunday for confirmed admissions. Due to a possible waiting list, prior appointment must be taken before admission.
- During the treatment, the patient is NOT allowed to make or receive phone calls. Relatives are allowed to meet their patients only after a couple of weeks as suggested by the counselor. Visits are allowed on all days between 9 am and 6 pm with prior appointment.
Things to bring*
- Four sets of clothes of patients preference
- Four sets of Undergarments
- Rubber Slippers/Flip Flops
- Disposable Twin Blade Razor + Shaving Kit
- Toothbrush & Toothpaste
- Bathing Soap + Box, Shampoo
- Hair Oil
- Washing Soap, Detergent
- Talcum Powder
- Non – Perishable eatables for personal use
- Note Book (100 pages) and Pen
- Hair Comb
*(List is for dorm patients / VIP Room patients can call for the list)
Items not allowed:
NOT allowed to bring beedies, cigarettes, gutkha, tobacco, medicines, non-vegetarian foods or any kind of drugs. If a patient is found to be in possession of any such item, the item will be confiscated and the patient will be fined Rs. 1000/- per item.
Click here for directions to the center.
DISCLAIMER & CONFIRMATION
The user acknowledges the following:
- there has been no personal communication, solicitation, invitation, advertisement or inducement of any sort whatsoever from us or our members to solicit any work through any means or through this website.
- the user wishes to gain more information about us for his/ her own information and use, in particular about psychiatric and mental healthcare treatments that are available.
- the information is provided to the user only on his/ her specific request and any information obtained or materials downloaded from this website is/ are completely at the user’s volition and any transmission, receipt or use of this site would not create any doctor-patient relationship.
The information provided under this website is solely available at your request for informational purposes only, should not be interpreted as soliciting or advisement. We are not liable for any consequence of any action taken by the user relying on material/ information provided under this website. In cases where the user has any medical concerns, he/ she in all cases must seek independent medical advice.