Hands For You was established by Mr. Rakesh in the year 2014. It is considered to be one of the biggest and Best rehab centres in Mumbai. We understand the patients closely. Recovering rate of our rate is 70%. As the Best rehab centre in Mumbai, we believe in treating all patients with care. Our staff uses the latest technology and tools to help a person overcome their disorders and addiction. We help a person in finding a normal way to life and happiness. The team, which is working with us is an expert in creating a personalized program, that combines clinical as well as medical approaches to treat all types of issues related to addiction.
We have a 24/7 in-house team, which is there to help the patients whenever there is urgency. Our goal is to help addiction sufferers emotionally, physically, as well as mentally. We understand that addiction can make a person distant from society, which is the reason why we focus on every little aspect. With the help of various types of holistic approaches, our experts guide the patients in such a way, that they can get themselves away from addiction. As the Best rehab centre in Mumbai, we always assure that the person is getting better with time, and we offer; laughter therapy, yoga, social gatherings, routine exercise, and many more.
Short Brief about our team
Mr. Dinesh Upendran – MS Pyschotherapy ICAP – 1
Profession: International Certified Addiction Professional. ISSUP Member Addiction Therapist and Pyschotherapist
Working in the field of De Addiction past 13 years. Worked in several well known Rehabilitation Centres in India. Expert in addiction counselling & Mental Health Counselling.
Mr. Khalid Khan – Life Coach
Profession: Centre Incharge / Counsellor
Having knowledge and experience in Motivational Sessions, 12 Steps Program, Yoga and Meditation Empathetic approach towards Client and Family
Mr. Ashutosh Jathar – Counsellor
Worked in administration level in various hospitals, experienced in Withdrawal Management.
Managing client requirement related to health issues. Being an recovering addict himself, his experience helps in interaction with clients.
Also has good knowledge in 12 Steps Program
Mr. Umesh Daware
Profession: Incharge – Accounts & General Requirements
His Recovering experience also provides alot of inputs to Clients and Family
Mr. Kiran Pawar
He is in counselling for past 17 years, doing the program from last 20 years. He is one of the best counselors for practical understanding of program. His motto for recovery is Analyse Channelise and Utilise.
Dr. Rajeev R. Yadav – MBBS. DPM. MIPS Consultant Psychiatrist
Profession: Visiting Doctor
Dr. Ashish Despande – MBBS. PG D in Psychological Medicine, FIPS
Profession: Consultant On Call Psychiatrist
Ex-President Bombay Psychiatric Society
Life Fellow Indian Psychiatric Society
Consultant in Psychological Medicine
On Call Doctor
Dr. N. P. Gherwara
Profession: MBBS. MD. Diabetologist, Cardiologist and General Physician
Dr. Rajesh Bhanushali
Hyatt Multispeciality Hospital
Dr. Mangesh Bhakare
Bhakare Health Clinic
Dr. Kavita Bhakare
Profession: MBBS, ICLS
Part of Bhakare Health Clinic
Mrs Sheetal Dinesh (PhD)
Profession: M.Phil Psychology , ICAP 1
Masters in clinical psychology.
Our Property Details
We are one of the biggest and Best rehab centres in Mumbai, as we have 10,000 square feet of space where the patients can stay without any discomfort.
- Out of 10,000 square feet, 3000 square feet are fully AC deluxe dorms, with 52-inch plasma TV, music system, refrigerator, and washing machine, and the dorm has an attached bathroom.
- There is also a medium-sized dorm, which is placed at 1250 square feet, which has 42-inch plasma, TV, and Music System, with an attached bathroom.
- There is 1 separate twin sharing room with air conditioner and television
- There is 1 deluxe room, which has a capacity of 2 persons and has an AC and television
- There is a VIP room for one person, and it has all the required amenities
- There is one mini gym within the property
- There is one counseling room
“We lead the way to Recovery”
We provide a completely positive environment, and the patients have access to a mini garden as well, where the patient can connect with their souls.
DISCLAIMER & CONFIRMATION
The user acknowledges the following:
- There is no personal communication, invitation, advertisement, or any sort of solicit work that is done through this website.
- the user wishes to gain more information about us for his/ her information and use, in particular about psychiatric and mental healthcare treatments that are available.
- The information provided on the website is only at the user’s request, and this site would not create any doctor-patient relationship. Downloading or any transmission from this website is a complete violation of the user.
All the details available on the website are solely for informational purposes. It should not be interpreted for advertisement or marketing. The website does not take any liability for the consequences or actions taken by the user by relying on the information provided. For any medical concern, the user is advised to take independent medical attention.